The ESYS dialogue formats at a glance:
- At the annual conference “Energie.System.Wende.” (Energy.System.Transition), experts from different industries and disciplines discuss the latest results and current topics of the project.
- Once a year, the project members assemble at the ESYS conference in Berlin to develop topics and focus areas for the project and to present interim results.
- ESYS cooperates with the HUMBOLDT-VIADRINA Governance Platform. In the “Trialogs on the energy transition”, project members discuss with stakeholders from politics, the industry and civil society organisations.
- The Energiewende Research Forum is a dialogue platform bringing together high-level stakeholders of the energy transition.
- In workshops and expert talks, the ESYS Working Groups gather practical knowledge by discussing the interim results of their work with energy policy stakeholders.
Most of the events take place in Germany and are conducted in German.